Cumbrae Clyde Pilot Cutter Model Boat Kit
This ship was launched in 1936 and is described as a steel motor vessel that used an oil engine. The ship had 101 gross tonnage with a total length of 85 ft. Registered in the port of Glasgow, little is known of the vessel except that in 1974 she was used for the transport of cargo. The Cumbrae was broken up in 1975 at Newhaven.
- Maximum speed of 325BHP or 84NHP
- Launched in 1936 and refitted in 1974 for transporting cargo
- Total length 85 ft, width 18.5 ft and depth of 8.5 ft
Details of the ship model kit
- GRP hull is pre-built
- CNC cut superstructure ready for construction and then mounting
- All fixtures and fittings included with the kit to create an entirely accurate replica
- Built in scale 1:32
- Manufactured by highly reputable supplier
- Radio control suitable
- Worldwide delivery available
Browse our full range of tool kits by clicking here. Contact us if you have further requirements including building slips, plank benders, paints (glossy or matt).
After finishing your model, the best option is to store it safely and securely in one of our bespoke display cases. We produce display cases using a variety of different woods and there is a great deal of customisation available. Glass and acrylic available. Please click here to view our offering of display cases.