|Dimensions L x H x W||24 × 69 × 31 cm|
|Choose Your Hull Finish|
|Personalise your name plate|
About the Vessel
This bulk carrier ship is named as “SOFIA” and it was registered in Liberia. She was manufactured in 2011. The container vessel has deadweight of 56899 tonnes and gross weight of 32983 tonnes. The length of the ship is 190 m x 32 m. The average speed of SOFIA is 10.7 knots while the maximum speed of the bulk carrier is 20.1 knots.
Recently, the cargo vessel made news headlines as she ran aground in the early morning of 23 June 2015 while she was leaving the port of Paranagua from Paranagua Bay north of Pontal do Sul, Brazil to Santos Port, Brazil. This grounding happened due to the mechanical failure of the ship. According to AIS track, the vessel was set afloat again after two hours and she was taken to the outer road of Paranagua. At 0500 UTC June 24, she was in the same position at anchor. However, no information on damages was reported.
At Premier Ship Models, you get an exclusive boat model made from high-quality materials. Our build process involves the following steps:-
- The Plan Preparation
- Creating the Structure or Skeleton
- Fibre Glass
- Body Filler
- Assembling the Deck Structure
- Quality Control
We take special care in ensuring that the finishing and colour of the ship model exactly match with the original boat. Usually, we undercoat paint and finish the model. Each of these processes is executed in sync with the customer’s customisation requirement or matched perfectly with the ship’s original layout.
Details of the model ship:
- Our experts in nautical decor ensure that you get a model ship that perfectly matches with the design of the original ship
- This model ship is a delightful way to show off a growing collection of interesting, contemporary and cargo ships
- The Bulk Carrier (3) Model Ship is an excellent gifting proposition for a friend or relative, also a great housewarming gifting proposition. Compact-sized model means you can place it anywhere
- Handcrafted and ready-made ship model
- We craft each ship model with utmost care and passion so that it can be cherished for life
We realise that most of our clients want a unique model that is not easily found in the market. Hence, we address this demand of our clients with a complete research to ensure that every part of the boat is captured with a great accuracy. You can actually expect boutique models made from high-quality materials such as hardwoods, resins, and fibreglass.
Sorry we have no extra information for this product